Shelby County Recycling District

Sharps Containers, Turn in Your Pills

Sharps and lancets can be accepted in safety approved containers at the Pollution Prevention Center or the Shelby County Health Department. Turn in your full container and receive a new empty container.

Turn in Your Pills Permanent Location!  Available January 1, 2016!  Where:  Shelby County Criminal Justice Center, 107 W Taylor St, Shelbyville, Available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week!  Please combine all pill form medications into one container to ensure proper disposal eliminating any extra packaging.